Live On Pointe

Sunday, April 6, 2014

How to Improve Turnout for Ballet


Ever since I posted this photo on Instagram, people have been asking me for turnout tips!  To help you guys out, I decided to make a video of all the stretches and exercises I do for turnout.  Always remember to stretch when warm, and stretch everyday to see improvement.  I hope this helps… feel free to leave suggestions!




Love,
Clarissa May

Clarissa May



Find me on Social Media:
Youtube: Live On Pointe & Clarissa May
Instagram: @clarissamay
Facebook: Live On Pointe
Twitter: @clarissamay09

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clarissa!
    I am a huge fan of yours. Your story has inspired me and other dancers, and your beauty and love of dance is wonderful.
    Thank you for posting this video! I was born with very archy feet and a huge amount of hyper-extension in my knees and hips, and holding my turnout has always been difficult. Your video has helped my turnout improve, and I am so thankful.
    DFTBA!
    ~ Katie Black.

    ReplyDelete

Comment to tell me how my story has effected you!