Live On Pointe

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Emily Corpse Bride DIY Makeup & Costume + Make your own wedding dress!

So this isn't a dance-related post, but I just had to share this video... it's getting so close to halloween!!! Ahhh!!!  

This week on my second Youtube channel (Clarissa May), I posted a video showing you how to make your own DIY corpse bride costume, complete with makeup, veil, and a flower crown... all for under $30!! 😱  I hope you guys enjoy! 😘


Here's the full pattern for the wedding dress pieces:



For a danceable version of this costume, check out my dance channel, Live On Pointe!



xoxo,
Clarissa May


Find me on Social Media:
Youtube: Live On Pointe & Clarissa May
Instagram: @clarissamay
Facebook: Live On Pointe
Twitter: @Clarissamay09

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment to tell me how my story has effected you!